Saturday, June 28, 2014

Löwenbräu Keller at the Rocks - Sydney CBD

Dreadful exams just ended last Wednesday

A bunch of classmates decided we should head to Löwenbräu Keller at the Rocks to try the mouth-watering pork knuckles.

I've always heard about this place since I came Sydney 1.5 years ago but never had the opportunity to try it. 

Gosh, the pork knuckles was crunchy on the outside and succulent on the inside. Really flavoursome too. We ordered a meat platter which costs us $39.95 per head, which includes sausages, meat loaves, purple cabbage, mashed potatoes, chicken schnitzels and other meats (I can't recall)

All I can say is that, they all taste great except for the one that tastes like bread haha.

My friends all love the mashed potato, so do I. I found the sausages especially delicious. Big and huge, yummy. My favourite after the pork knuckles.

Service was also tip top and the ambience reminds us of Europe and in particular Germany of course.
The performance was great, games was awesome. The singing and audience interaction was hilarious at times.

On a Wednesday evening, it was remarkably packed. Initially, I found the food really pricey, but the portions were extremely huge. For instance, 8 of us shared 3 platter for 6, and we still had leftover food for other two friends who joined us thereafter. Overall, it was a nice experience and value for money. Of course, I really do enjoy German beer on top of all the meat dishes. 

Imma will be back !!!







Food: 4.8/5 stars
Ambience: 4.5/5 stars
Price 4/5: stars
Service: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment