Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mr Noodles - Sydney@Broadway Ultimo

Long time since I last posted, and I've decided to reignite my blog. For my love for food, travel, great buys, lifestyle, fashion and everything that makes one happy.
Today is cold in Sydney and I had to slurp some warm Chinese soup with noodles to keep my body warm.
There is a new refurbished noodles shop along Broadway,Ultimo, next to KFC.
It serves yummy-licous Chinese noodles. You can have the delicious soup broth either with fish, beef or pork choices, or if you are the spice lover, you can have the spicy ma-la one.
Costs range from AUD $9.90-$11.90. It gets a little crowded during dinner time as the seating area is small, but that proves how authentic the food is. Enjoy!!
 

 OUR DISHES AND ASAHI BEER


Spicy ma-la beef noodles


Nourishing fish noodles


And lastly, am so amused by their self designed bowls

Food: 4/5 stars
Ambience: 2.5/5 stars
Price 3/5: stars
Service: 2.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment